I'm so proud of myself! I actually was disciplined enough to do my own laundry yesterday. It's not like it's the first time that I did it, it's just that I'd never bothered to since I moved into the hostel other than that time with Mira and Gnia. Too bad I overslept for both the washing and drying process that I went late for cheer! Grace and James showed up this time and we learnt a cool new stunt. We've gotta practise, practise, practise! Because preliminaries are NEXT MONTH. Let's blow everyone away with our awesome routine and WIN!
You know, I'm so accident-prone that I bumped into the edge of a DOOR and now my forehead's throbbing. Plus a flyer fell onto me while we were learning the stunt and I hurt my chin. But it's okay, because it's all for cheer! (You're wondering how hurting my head has got to do with cheer? Well, I WALKED into the door while rushing to the hall. Smart, huh?)
Quote of the day: "Have you even SEEN God?" - Andre Chan.
During english, there was a dicussion about the God vs. Science article and honestly I don't see the point in it. Apparently, it was just discussion for discussion's sake! Wonderful. I just spent an entire hour listening to people debate for a fruitless cause - what a waste of time. The only fun part was when the 3 guys started to have a heated discusson, it was really amusing.
Whee! DInner at New York New York later. It's times like this that I really don't mind staying in the hostel. :)
3:15 PM